- Glass bowls
- Nonskid carpet pad
- Double stick tape (Two-sided tape)
- Clean all surfaces of each bowl.
- A user chooses what part of the bowl they wish to have the gripping material be attached to. Adhere double stick tape to each of these areas.
- Using scissors cut the nonskid carpet pad so that it is the same width of your double stick tape.
- Attach the nonskid carpet pad to each piece of the double stick tape. It does stretch a little which helps with forming it to fit the bottom of the bowl, or wherever the user has chosen to put it
Note: Hand wash these bowls so that the nonskid carpet pad does not slip or become detached. Dishwashers and very hot water could melt the glue from the tape.
TOOLS: Craft Scissors.
SKILLS: Basic Cutting and Taping