The Norco Therapy/Exercise Balls is a heavy-duty vinyl ball designed for individuals with balance disabilities to exercise work their core muscles. These balls deflate slowly if punctured. For indoor use only and can be used while seated, standing, on the floor or against a wall. pounds. Not intended for heavy lifting. These can be used by adults and children wanting to use the ball in a seated position (hips and knees bent at 90 degrees when seated on the ball). For individuals of people who weigh more or have long legs, a larger size ball may be more appropriate. The Norco Therapy/Exercise Balls are nonslip, heavy-duty vinyl.
Each Norco Exercise Ball includes the following
- Ball w/ plug
- Plug Remover
- Measuring Tape
- Exercise Poster
- Nozzle adapter
Norco Balls are Latex Free, and available individually in attractive packaging box with handle
Capacity: Norco Exercise Balls are tested to support up to 550 pounds.
Options: Choose size according to user’s height. If between sizes, choose the larger size.
- If 4 feet, 7 inches to 5 feet, 0 inches tall, use 17 ¾ inches (D) ball;
- If 5 feet, 0 inches to 5 feet, 6 inches tall, use 21 ½ inches (D) ball;
- If 5 feet, 6 inches to 6 feet, 0 inches tall, use 25 ½ inches (D) ball;
- If 6 feet, 0 inches to 6 feet, 4 inches tall, use 29 ½ inches (D) ball;
- If 6 feet 4 inches to 6 feet, 8 inches tall, use 32 ½ inches (D) ball;
- If 6 feet, 8 inches and up tall, use 27 ½ inches (D) ball