- Cotton balls or puff balls (can be found at Target or a local craft store)
- Clean plastic container with lid (I used a yogurt container)
Prepping: Cut very small holes in the lid of the plastic container. Be sure they are small enough that it takes a little push to put the cotton ball through but not so tight that it will be impossible. Feel free to make slightly larger holes for younger toddlers.
- Set out plastic container with lid on it and a handful of cotton balls.
- Demonstrate how to push the cotton balls through the small holes on the top. Let the child join in when he/she wants to.
- it back a bit and allow the child to investigate it on his/her own.