The Light Box Kit for the Visually Impaired is an interactive set designed for children with low vision to teach basic visual skills. The Light Box Kit contains a unique set of materials that can be used to develop awareness of light, color, and objects. They can also assist in the instruction of eye-hand coordination, visual discrimination, and visual perceptual skills. The lighted white work surface of the Light Box provides a high contrast background and a unique source for illumination for many of the items contained in this kit. 12-V AC wall transformer included.
• Light Box
• Variable Beam Flashlight Kit – 2 Flashlights, 2 sets of translucent and transparent color lenses, Color Beam Book
• Transparent Overlays (Set of 6)
• Acrylic Shapes (Set of 30)
• Acrylic Letters (Set of 26)
• Acrylic Numbers (Set of 12)
• Kaleidoscope Blocks (Set of 13)
• Picture Cards of familiar objects (Set of 35)
• Jelly Pads (Set of 5)
Power: AC Power Only.
Weight: 20 lbs.