Hook+ is compatible with Switch Control found in iOS 7 or later. Hook+ is not compatible with apps that use keystrokes for switch clicks. Hook+ uses Apple’s proprietary HID Assistive Switch Control protocol for switch clicks and is compatible with Switch Control found in iOS 7 or later. To access Switch Control, go to the Settings App > General > Accessibility > Switch Control.
- Lightning connector provides a reliable wired connection
- Utilizes Apple auto switch configurator
- Hook+ does not have an internal battery and can be used as long as the iDevice has a battery charge
- Connect one to four individual switches via 3.5-mm/1/8-in switch jacks. With iOS 9, you are able to program two unique commands per switch for a total of eight different switch commands.
- Use the battery pass through on Hook+ to charge your iOS device while using Hook+