AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
--- "DO IT YOURSELF" ENTRY ------- PURPOSE: 1. To enlarge items.
MATERIALS USED: 1 aluminum foil baking pan of any size.
4 spools of thread OR 4 small cups (e.g., Dixie cups).
1 sheet magnifier (make sure your pan is larger than your magnifier) Scissors
Electrical tape and/or masking tape.
1. Cut a hole in the bottom of the baking pan that is slightly smaller than the size of the magnifier
2. Apply electrical or masking tape to the edges of the hole so they are not sharp (shown as yellow tape in the pictures above).
3. Apply glue or tape to the outer edges of one side of the magnifier. Place
magnifier inside the baking pan (as shown in picture 1) so that it covers the hole and so the glue or tape secures it to the baking pan. Apply more glue or tape as needed.
4. Attach the spools of thread or small cups to each corner of the baking pan with glue or tape (as shown in picture 1).
5. To use, turn the pan upside down so that it is resting on the spools or cups (see picture 2). Place objects underneath to magnify them.
Author: firstname.lastname@example.org at Thomas Jefferson University.
Cost of Materials
print close directions