Step One: Gather materials.
- Mod Podge sealant/finish
- Hex nuts that are larger than your bolt so that they slide, as opposed to screw up and down the bolt. This makes them easier to turn.
- 1 carriage bolt
- 1 lock nut
Step Two: Add letters onto each side of the nuts.
- For beginners use 3 letters for 150 pronounceable combinations.
- First hex: F, L, M, N, R, S
- Second hex: A, E, I, O, U, R
- Third hex: B, D, G, P, T, S
- For more advanced combinations:
- Fourth hex: S, T, E, D, R, N
- Fifth hex: T, H, D, E, Y, N
Step Three: Put the mod podge on top of the letters to adhere them to the nut.
Step Four: Spin and play.