AbleData does not produce, distribute or sell any of the products listed on this website, but we provide you with information on how to contact manufacturers or distributors of these products. If you are interested in purchasing a product, you can find companies who sell it below.
--- "DO IT YOURSELF" ENTRY -------
PURPOSE: To allow children with cognitive and motor impairments participate in manipulative activities, involving rhythm and dance movements
15 cm long plastic conduit pipe rod, Color paint, beads, 2 chair stoppers (the ones on iron chair legs).
1. Cut out the plastic pipe rod into 15 cm pieces.
2. Color with bright colors.
3. Use one stopper at one end - use electric tape to secure the end.
4. Place beads inside the pipe.
5. Secure with second stopper from other end, again with electric tape.
Estimated cost $2.00
print close directions