Step One: Gather materials.
- 365 4oz black espresso disposable cups.
- Multi-purpose labels – 21 per a4 sheet (the user will use 18 sheets).
- Two packs of white sticky dots (8mm – the user will use 730 stickers for the eyes).
- Self-adhesive sticky number stickers.
- a4 orange card – the user will use around 14 sheets.
- Double-sided tape.
- Black permanent marker pen.
Step Two: Make the 365 penguins.
- Cut the end off of a multi-purpose label so that it is approximately 5cm long.
- Cut out a beak and two wings from the label. I like to make each penguin slightly different to give them their own personalities. The penguins may have a larger beak or small wings.
- Attach the label to the black disposable cup.
- Add two white sticky dots above the label.
- Use a permanent marker pen to draw two black circles for the Penguins' eyes.
- Cut a rectangle out of the orange card and fold it in half.
- Cut out a penguin flipper with a long tab at the end.
- Attach double-sided tape to both flippers, peel off the backing and secure the penguin flippers to the cup.
- Add a numbered sticker to the back of the penguin.
Step Three: Repeat Step Two 364 times.